Contact the Skin Coaches
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Tuesday 9:15am - 8pm
Wednesday 9:15am - 5pm
Thursday 9:15am - 8pm
Friday 9:15am - 4pm
Saturday 9:15am - 12pm
Monday, Sunday & public holidays - Closed*
THE SKIN COACHES
Shop 3/23 Miles Street
Mount Isa QLD 4825
Call : 074743 3223
Text : 0437 984 005
Email : [email protected]
The Skin Coaches Booking Policy & COVID19 Regulations
The Skin Coaches Booking Policy:
- Strictly no children allowed in the treatment rooms.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment to allow enough time to fill in a COVID19 consent form, a Skin Coaches Consultation form & to allow access to the refreshment bar and Massage chair.
- As a guest at the Skin Coaches - you will be required to pre pay a $50 booking deposit (or a pre-paid amount of $1.75 if booked online). PLEASE note: no appointment will be booked if there is no pre-payment. The Skin Coaches have the right to request a deposit for any appointment made within the clinic. Your deposit is not a extra charge, but simply a deposit held onto your account for you and can be used off your final bill.
- Deposits will be forfeited if you cancel your appointment without 24-48 hours notice or if you are more than 15 minutes late or if you simply do not show up to your appointment. Please note you will not be able to amend, move or cancel your appointment online within 48 hours. We also do not accept canceled appointments by Instagram, Facebook messenger or text message within 48 hours.
- Deposits forfeited may also apply to Treat Card Points, Reward Treatments, Pamper Pass (Gift Vouchers) or Course Treatments.
Please see below our updated Procedures for the Skin Coaches under the Covid19 times:
- Strictly 10 people in the clinic at one time.
- Please do not bring a second person with you (unless they have an appointment with the Skin Coaches)
- Please do not come to your appointment or enter the Skin Coaches if you have; a temperature, fever, cough, runny nose, or any flu-like symptoms or if you or if you have been around anyone in the last 14 days with COVID19 or have travelled overseas/possibly interstate in the past 4 weeks.
- The Skin Coaches will need everyone to sign in with the consent form before their appointment and use the hand sanitizer or wash their hands on arrival.
- Please practice social distancing in our clinic reception & waiting lounge maintain at least 1.5 meters distance from others.
- The Skin Coaches will be following the highest regulations of hygiene cleanliness & disposable use of everything during this time to ensure we have the adequate time to do so, please arrive 10min to your appointments.
- Disposable masks, extra hand sanitizer, disinfectant are available for client access & encouraged to use.
- Hand sanitizer must be applied before leaving the treatment room.
- All of the staff at the Skin Coaches have performed the COVID19 Safety Certification & have only best interest to perform the safest and most hygienic practices at all times.
- Please see our COVID19 Regulation form in the clinic or speak to one of our Skin Coaches for further information if required.
"The Skin Coaches helped me with my skin goals & got my skin to the best it's ever been for my wedding. Thanks girls!"
We are famous for transforming skin - see our extensive treatment menu!
SHR, IPL, E-Light, Laser - Find out it all out & find out what is best for you.